I can't dance, I can't sing, but I love playing the trumpet.
Some interesting facts about me:
- My grandmother was the child of the principal trumpet player in the John Phillip Sousa Band
- I bought my first and only trumpet just off "Time Square, NYC" new in 1968
- In high school, our band played half time shows for the New England Patriots... GO PATRIOTS!
- My least favorite thing about playing my trumpet is to play "Sousa Marches" ... sorry grandma!
- Last but not least, I am humbled and honored to play with this group of talented and dedicated musicians!